Ricky Gu studied Electrical Engineering and Computer Science from the University of British Columbia. He co-founded The UBC Electric Car Club and built one of the most capable electric vehicles in the world. He then became the first person ever to drive a battery powered electric vehicle 6400km across Canada in a blazing fast time of 14 days.
Ricky now focuses his time on technology and entrepreneurship, where he aims to create economic values through real world applications of software, computer, and electrical engineering.
Companies Ricky co-founded
- Prever Canada Inc. | a software consulting company specializing in process automations for business
- Prettify | a marketplace for hairstylists, makeup artists, and other beauty professionals
- MobileMenu | Cloud platform for creating Mobile Optimized Websites for Restaurants
- MaidMobile | Book your Cleaning Services in Vancouver right on your smartphone
- BeautyReader | Beauty & fashion new aggregator that learns about what you like to read